Ingredient of the Year: Beauty from Within
On the back of heightened global interest in health and wellness, the concept of ‘beauty-from-within’ has gained fresh impetus in recent years. Our Ingredient of the Year category for beauty from within looks to celebrate the best the industry has to offer in tailored nutritional solutions to maintain and enhance skin, nail and hair care across all age groups.
- Judges will look at how your ingredient meets specific needs and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand or requirement based upon a common aging issue or risk factor
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer-reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use in final products
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category, click here
Entries for the NutraIngredient-USA Awards Ingredient of the Year categories are required to have the ingredient in a finished product that is commercially available in the United States.
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost to submit an entry for this category is $229.
The extended deadline to submit an entry is Monday, April 10, 2023, at 11:55pm CT, Chicago
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in May 2023.
- The winner will be announced during a virtual awards' presentation on NutraIngredients-USA.com on Wednesday, July 12, 2023.