Editors Award for Industry Initiative of the Year
The Editor’s Award is decided on by our award-winning NutraIngredients-USA editors. This year’s award will celebrate the best industry initiative and is open to any program, project or platform that is able to demonstrate deep and significant improvements for the industry. If your organization has launched a significant initiative to improve quality, transparency, consumer confidence and trust in the dietary supplements’ industry, then we want to hear from you.
Our judges will base their decision on evidence for:
- A novel or innovative program, project or platform that increases consumer trust and transparency
- Demonstrable success, including evidence of retailer and consumer interest and any other accolades won
- What gives your initiative the ‘X factor’ – how does it move the industry forward
To view the requirements for this category, click here
HOW TO ENTER:
This category is free to enter.
2022 Entry Submission is now closed.
Take a look at the 2022 Winners & Finalists in the Awards Winners Brochure
Register your interest to keep up to date with information on the 2023 NutraIngredients-USA Awards
- Once all entries for this category have been received, they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Editorial Team.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in May 2022.
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Wednesday, July 13, 2022.