Editors' Award for Industry Initiative of the Year
The Editors' Award is decided on by our award-winning NutraIngredients-USA editors. This year’s award will celebrate the best industry initiative and is open to any program, project or platform that is able to demonstrate deep and significant improvements for the industry. If your organization has launched a significant initiative to improve quality, transparency, consumer confidence and trust in the dietary supplements’ industry, then we want to hear from you.
Our judges will base their decision on evidence for:
- A novel or innovative program, project or platform that increases consumer trust and transparency
- Demonstrable success, including evidence of retailer and consumer interest and any other accolades won
- What gives your initiative the ‘X factor’ – how does it move the industry forward
To view the requirements for this category, click here
HOW TO ENTER:
2023 Entry Submission is now closed.
The 2023 winners will be announced on NutraIngredients-USA.com during a virtual awards' presentation on Wednesday, July 12. Register your interest to keep up to date with all the information on the virtual awards presentation and our winners.
- Once all entries have been received, they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The finalists will be confirmed and notified in May 2023.
- The winner will be announced during a virtual awards' presentation on NutraIngredients-USA.com on Wednesday, July 12, 2023.