Ingredient of the Year: Cognitive Function
Our award for Ingredient of the Year in the Cognitive Function category aims to celebrate the best ingredients dedicated to supporting cognition, memory, alertness, and other cognitive processes. All ingredients specifically designed for and marketed with brain health applications are eligible for entry into this award. From ingredients aimed at aging populations through to solutions for office workers looking for a little extra help on the day job, this award celebrates ingredients designed to meet the specific demands of the cognitive health category.
- Judges will look at how your ingredient meets specific needs and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand or requirement based upon a common aging issue or risk factor
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made.
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use in final products
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category, click here
Entries for the NutraIngredient-USA Awards Ingredient of the Year categories are required to have the ingredient in a finished product that is commercially available in the United States.
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost to submit an entry for this category is $199.
2022 Entry Submission is now closed.
Register your interest to keep up to date with all the information on the virtual awards presentation and our winners.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in May 2022.
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Wednesday, July 13, 2022.