Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Aging
With the global population getting older and an increasing number of over 50’s in every country, the demand for anti-aging nutritional solutions has risen sharply in recent years. Our Ingredient of the Year category for healthy aging looks to celebrate the best the industry has to offer in tailored solutions to remain physically and mentally healthy as we age. From the latest ingredient for maintaining cognitive health to solutions aimed at reducing the risk of frailty, this award is open to ingredients specifically designed to meet the challenges of aging.
- Judges will look at how your ingredient meets specific needs and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand or requirement based upon a common aging issue or risk factor
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer-reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use in final products
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category, click here
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost to submit an entry for this category is $229.
The extended deadline to submit an entry is Monday, April 10, 2023, at 11:55pm CT, Chicago
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in May 2023.
- The winner will be announced during a virtual awards' presentation on NutraIngredients-USA.com on Wednesday, July 12, 2023.